Sunday, January 24, 2016

Wintery Fun with Petaloo

Hello everyone! Hope your New Year is off to a great start!! I have a fun card to share with you today using Petaloo blooms, G45 "Children's Hour" collection and some of my fave chippies from Creative Embellishments!

It's easy as pie to put together projects, when everything coordinates perfectly! With Petaloo and Graphic 45 that is sooo the case! They match to the T! So half the battle of creating is over. The rest is a idea of what you want to create. I created a little wintery fun with a card. Not just any ole card I made my first easel card! I usually make bifold cards. But I really wanted to give a easel card a go. It was easy and fun to create! Plus more room to decorate too!! Win win in my book!! Here is my card..
IMG_2534

 I used the yummy Botanica sugared bloom in royal blue, Botanica sugared minis in royal blue, Vintage Velvets in teal and Vintage Velvet Hydrangeas. These was so perfect to use with the January papers from the "Children's Hour" Collection by G45. I used a snowman stamp that I have had for A VERY LONG TIME! LOL I stamped some of the papers, to cut out, and piece together to make hat, gloves, and scarf for him. Then painted my snowflake chippies up to help create a wintry scene for him. All the blooms I added a touch of gesso and 13 Arts white glitter paint to go along with my wintery feel. Here are a couple of close ups..

IMG_2535
Sooo much fun layering and creating this wintry fun scene!! I think I really like easel cards!!

IMG_2536

IMG_2537

Here is the card front view..
IMG_2533

I think the Petaloo flowers are sooo lush and really adds that special touch to any card!! Thank you for joining me today!
Petaloo Products used:
Botanica Sugared blooms and minis in Royal blue
Vintage Velvet minis in teal
Vintage Velvet Hydrangeas 

Other Products Used:
Graphic 45 "Children's Hour" collection
Creative Embellishments Snowflake circle frame
13 Arts white and silver Glitter Paint
Happy New Year!! Hugs all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment