Tuesday, April 10, 2012

**My Girl LO and Cards**

 Hey all! Got some projects to share with you today! Hope your week is going well! I have had a extremely fun time playing with Creative Imaginations "Provencial" collection! This PP was totally meant for fussy cutting! I have used it down to the scraps are scraps and I'm not kidding either! LOL These are available in the Flying Unicorn Store, So be sure to pic some up!! Shona also has a challenge going on this month all about fussy cutting, be sure to check that out too! Ok here is a LO that I have done using these awesome PP.
Full-LO-f-w
This is of my DD on a recent photo shoot. We had a good time that day and I got this awesome pic to scrap! Other products that I used was Glitz paper Layers " Laced with Grace" and " Vintage Blue". For my flowers I used Prima, Petaloo and 1 Flower that I colored to match bought from a SS.. Doilies are walley world and ZVA bling too! I also have a Cameo that I used from my stash. Most all of the flowers you can find in the Flying Unicorn store. Here are a few close ups.
Up-Close-Watch-f-w
 I so loved fussy cutting all the yummy flowers and elements in this PP! So very beautiful! I gave most of them a gental lift with some foam squares. Here is a couple more close ups..
Up-close-Prima-flower-f-w
 I inked the edges of all the pieces with some TH distress ink "Walnut" as well as the PP before and after distressing them. One last close up then on to my Cards..
Up-Close-Cameo-f-w
 This PP even has beautiful Butterflies that you can cut out. It basically has it all to me!! LOL Now for my cards that I made. I made 2 that I plan on giving my DM and my MIL for Mothers Day. This Paper was perfect for that! Here they both are...
Card-1-f-w
Card-2-f-w
 Used some stamps that I had from Kaizercraft, CTMH and Tattered Angels.  I also used some Flying Unicorn little roses and 1 Prima flower on each. I used a MS punch on the second one. The Butterflies on these cards came from a recent file that Alda added to the Files section of the Forums. Big hugs Alda for that! Here is the Link to get ya there. These were fun and very easy to do. This PP is excellent for card making too.. Hope you have enjoyed these creations and inspired to make your own! Have a great week! Hugs!!

1 comment:

  1. Tammy these are all just soooooo gorgeous, the colors are amazing and your details are just WOW

    ReplyDelete