Tuesday, April 17, 2012

**Picture Perfect LO** Spotlighting ScrapCake

 Hey everyone! Hope your Tuesday is a awesome one! Here's a little treat from the gorgeous papers from Scrapcake! You Can find these awesome papers at our store here at the Flying Unicorn. The papers I worked with this week is from the "One Moment In Time" collection. Here is the LO that I did with this collection.
Full-LO-f-w
 Fussy cutting, distressing, inking and layering. This papers are awesome at it all! They even have matching tags that you can used for journaling, title or just a little flare here and there. I used mine for the title and layered 2 together. I used a Manor house Flower the large pink one. The little white ones are Flying Unicorn. I also Used some ZVA Bling and some extra blooms in my stash. The Butterflies are Lisa Gregory's. The Large blue and white Lili's are my own. Details coming up soon on those. So stay tuned! ;) How about some close-ups?!
Title-Close-up-f-w
 These tags matched a stamp that I have from CTMH and the saying fit this LO to the T! So It was a perfect fit! Next Close up..

Flower-cluster-close-up-f-w
 Here is a close-up of the Yummy Manor house Lacey bloom! It is so beautiful and fit the girlie qualities I was looking for and clusters so very well with the other flowers too! Next close-up..

Close-up-of-button-f-w
 I don't know if you have ever tried this or not.. But You can take a clear button and some clear glue and make a little embellie to match your project. Just lay the button on the area of the PP that looks good to you. Draw a line around the button, fussy cut it out. Then Attach to your button with the glue. You might wanna sand the edges a bit to give a cleaner finish. On mine in the pic above I also added some thin ribbon and ran it through the wholes. Then added a bitty pearl from my stash to complete it. Hope you enjoyed the project this week and don't forget to check out the store for these Gorgeous Papers from Scrapcake!

1 comment: