Sunday, April 1, 2012

** Round Robbin LO Flying Unicorn**

 Hey everyone! Have a LO to share with you today.. This one was done for the Round Robbin Challenge that we have going on at Flying Unicorn that Maggi is hosting! Getting together and having a blast is really what it is all about.. Sneak and teases, with just a little bit of smack talk.. Well a lot of smack talk LOL!! But it is always in good fun and gets the blood a pumping to create something AWESOME!! I had to pull out the big guns and used some Beautiful "Manor House Flowers" and Some Scrapcake "My Private Happiness" collection. Used up a lot of my Manor House blooms too!! Good thing Flying Unicorn has a store loaded with them!!! Check it out Here. The theme of the Challenge is "April Showers Brings May flowers". We love to use flowers at Flying Unicorn so this was nooooo Problem at all! Here is my LO for my team.
This little sweetie is my Pastor's GD. She is so Gorgeous. When I saw this pic on FB I knew I just had to scrap it! The Pic itself was done by a awesome Photographer named April Lloyd at Souls Reflection Photography. She did a outstanding job taking the photo!! Love it a bunch!

 How about some close ups of those blooms?!
  I also used some Flying Unicorn little roses too!! The flowers used from Manor house is as follows.
"Cutie Pie Lime", "Taneisha", " Fairy floss-Lemon" and "Country Lane".  Got another close up..
 I made the Umbrella out of CS, lace from Micheal's and a stick that I had in my drawer that I just wrapped ribbon around. Had to add cute little bows from Walley world too! LOL Those butterflies are Lisa Gregory's. Love those beauties too! Thank ya Lisa!! Of coarse followed by some ZVA pearl swirls! More close ups Oh yeah!!
 The Title "Sweet Little One" is some Basic Gray Rubbons that I had in my stash. I love it when I find things that match, that I forgot that I even had!! It also had a beautiful saying that went very well with this LO. Here is a close up of that.

Beautiful and very true!! Well thats all for me today.. Thank you so much for looking! Don't forget we have many awesome challenges going on this month. So stop by and say hey! Here are the links for the forums and the store. Have a awesome day everyone!!




3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous Tammy! YUMS!!! love all the punchwork and the flower clusters are amazing. What a cutie pie toooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've out-done yourself Tammy!! This is so sweet and pretty! And the umbrella....how gorgeous is that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, its really awesome. You are such a creative person. I like pink and yellow flowers very much.

    Manor House

    ReplyDelete