Friday, November 23, 2012

Christmas LO with Teresa Collins **Flying Unicorn**

Hello Scrappy World!!!!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!

Teresa Collins has me baby pic napping!! LOL Yes that is right I picnapped a baby! Ok so it was agreed too.. I have a wonderful friend were I work show me a pic of his adorable Grand baby. She was and is soooo Gorgeous I knew I must scrap her for him! Told him he could give it to the Misses for Christmas! Oh and did I ever know what PP I was gonna use..Teresa Collins Baby!! The Christmas Cottage Collection! You can find these gorgeous PP in the Flying Unicorn Store, and guess what?! We happen to have a sale going right now for 30% off!!!! Trust me you will want and NEED these PP! Ok let me show ya...

 Isn't she Gorgeous!! She matched these PP and it was a meant to be situation! Oh and Petaloo and Maya Road got in on the action too! I used the Bling, Brads, decorative edges and bakers twine from the TC Christmas cottage collection too.. The Letters are Maya Road that I inked to match. The cute little Reindeer is Petaloo and all the flowers as well! Let me get you some close ups of it..
 I loved playing with these PP and all the yummy Petaloo!! Here are a couple more close ups!


 The flowers are drop dead gorgeous! You also get the leaves with them!! Soooo Cool!

 I have more of this paper line (because I really do love it!) and you will see more projects with me using it! This line is perfect Christmas PP! Ya know its right around the corner!! So run while the sale is still going on at the store and pick ya up some!! Here is the link again. Flying Unicorn store Oh and this collection is PACKED with Awesome embellies to use as well!!! Hope you enjoyed and have awesome weekend!

1 comment:

  1. you rocked this layout and I would have picnapped it too LOL! .....just gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete