Saturday, November 3, 2012

**KOM NOV Projects** Flying Unicorn

Here is some LO's from me! This kit Was amazing to work with!!! I love it to bits!!!! One I used the PP from the kit the other is almost a 100% from the kit! Just a little lettering that was used from my stash.. Which was from the August kit.. The rest is all From the NOV!
The blooms in this one is from Flying Unicorn store. Petaloo and Flying Unicorn flowers. The swirls oh yeaj you can find some beautiful swirls in the store too! I used this LO for our CSI 44! All PP  is from the kit! and  the journaling as well! Couple of close ups!


The little yellow blooms are from my hoarded stash.. LOL but they worked oh so well with this PP!!

Next LO!
In this LO all except the lite title area is from this AMAZING kit!! I fuss cut all the blooms and used my Cricut to cut out the house and the diecut piece! This is one of just a small few pics of my Grand parents! This PP was perfect for a heritage LO!! Here is some close ups of it as well!!

Just LOVE those Kaiser craft bird houses!!!!
Prima bling! What else can ya ask for?!

Oh and can forget that AMAZING OTP!!! WHoo hoo

I was CRAZY over all those cool PRIMA birds! I think I used them in everything I did!!! The gorgeous blooms that come in this kit have been some of my Favorites to date!! I figured out how to merge the PP to the burlap to make a canvas to work with! I also used a mask in the back ground but you can also see the burlap canvas coming through the PP! This turned out to be my DH favorite project that I have done! Let me get you some close ups of this as well!!
Oh and those yummy banners are in the Kit as well!!!!
Love how the burlap shows through the PP!! This kit IS CRAZY AMAZING!!!!! Love every bit of it!
Be sure to get your hands on one of these amazing KITS!! Before they are all GONE!!!! Here is ya a link to the store! Flying Unicorn Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment