Monday, November 12, 2012

**More Yummy KOM LO's Using Nov KOM** My faves!

Hello everyone! Happy Monday and Happy Veterans Day too!

 I have some more LO's of the KOM to share with ya today! I so much loved all the PP that you could fussy cut cool little pieces out of to layer your LO with! These two LO's was my big time layering LO's. Lots of PP and Lots of fussy cutting. These are my faves of this kit! Here is the first one.
 My DD is a senior in high school this year and I had just taken some of what will be her senior pictures. The clocks the type writer and the bold letters everything just seemed to me to fall together with this LO. I had just purchased a Lablanche stamp from the store that is a one sided bracket and I used it back to back stamping to make the frame around her picture on the left hand side. The rest besides the pearls are in this kit! I even used a Prima package.. Let me get ya a couple of close ups!

Loved making those flowers! So so much fun!!
 Large black  letters to really make the title BOLD and stand out.. I think I really enjoyed all the layers in this.. LOL I couldn't stop myself!! Ok have another LO to share with loads of layers on it too!

 I have had this Pic of her forever to scrap and never really had PP that I wanted to use it with. So I just kept putting it back.. Then this Kit came along and wham! There ya go.. Perfect PP!! Love this Authentique PP!! Oh my at the images on the PP and the quality is amazing as well! That key on the flower was fussy cut.. It was still stiff! Now hows that for amazing PP?! You mist these what ever ya want to.. Actually both the Teresa Collins and the Authentique is perfect for distressing, misting and fussy cutting! They will stand the test of what us scrappers throw at them!! Ok back to this LO.. lol got off track I know.. Yapping.. heehe.. Anyways the photo has a refection of me shooting the pic of her in her sun glasses.. the snow was really bright that day and well that is how the title was born! Now how about a few close ups of this one?! 

Just had to get a shot of this key! LOL Well I really liked it! Thought it looked really cool!! But the whole time I was cutting it thought yeah it gonna be flimsy and not realistic looking. Boy was I wrong! That says something about these PP I tell ya!! Love them!! Oh and must not play down those gorgeous blooms that came in the kit with that VINE!! Wow!! Oh my did I have fun playing with the flowers!! Yummy!!! Here is another close-up..
Check out all those cool pieces to fussy cut out and make cool looking embellies with them.. Got another close up of this as well!

The only thing that I added from my stash was the trimming at the bottom and the Flying Unicorn roses that are white.. But if ya gotta have those roses well head on over to the store.. Alda has these babies in many many colors!! Some of my most FAVE flowers to use!!.. Here is the link to the Store! Thank ya so much for looking and reading my chatter today.. lol But I really loved playing with this kit and these are my fave LO's using it!! Have a great day all!! Hugs!


3 comments:

  1. These pages are both so beautifully composed..the layering, colors, and designs are stunning! You really did an amazing job with this kit, Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of them , just beautiful!! The second is fav for me because of the colours!

    ReplyDelete