Wednesday, February 13, 2013

** Fun with LaBlanche Stamps ** Flying Unicorn CT work

Welcome to WCYDW!! Whoot Whoot Love our new little creative day here at Flying Unicorn! This week I will be sharing how I color LaBlanche Stamps. These are my all time Fave stamps! Coloring them are so much fun! Oh, and I thought, I would also included what I did with the piece that I colored, as a added treat for you! Ok I do have a few video boo boos hee hee .. But I feel like I am starting to warm up with this videoing thing! Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful Wednesday!

 Here is the Tag and The piece that I colored.
What I used:

Prima flowers Blue and black
Flying Unicorn Little Red Roses
Scrap FX Sign chippy - Coming soon to the store
Dusty Attic Mini Chicken wire - Coming soon to the store
Dusty Attic Frame Oval - Coming soon to the store
Kaiser Craft Lace
White CS

Mediums
Distressed Stain: Walnut

Check out the videos Here


Hope You have a wonderful Day!








No comments:

Post a Comment