Tuesday, February 19, 2013

**Playing With Kaiser Craft Base coat collection**

Hey guys! I have been Playing with the amazing "Base Coat" Collection from KaiserCraft! I must say this PP is truly amazing!! Wow I love the rich textures of it!! You can find it in the Flying Unicorn store. I need to be working on other projects but well I had this PP and couldn't stand not playing with it a little. The textures really just called me in.. I also seen a really cool tute on the Prima blog from Solange, showing her process which was really amazing to watch!! So I thought I would give this one more try.. Heehe can't blame a girl for trying. I also thought notice the word thought I could make it a little different and still come out with the same effect.. Well not so much. I used the packing tape transfer technique. thinking I could more easily morph my photo on my LO.. It did kinda work but not really.. I mean misting on it wasn't a issue because I could just wipe it right off. But still just didn't do what I thought it would. Any how here is my LO using this collection and the techniques more or less from Solange.


What I used:
Dusty Attic- Chippy Wattle Blossom Coming soon to the store, Flowers Wild Moss, Corn silk
Pinkpaislee - Butterfly garden butterflies
seam binding for the bow

Mediums
Molding paste
Gesso
Lindy's mists (colored mostly with these) Seamist green, Green with Envy green, Saxifrage Olive copper, Opal sea oats, Edelweiss moss green Coming soon to the store!
Crafters work shop mask- Branches 6x6 

My DD is graduating this year and boy have there been talks about what she is wanting to do. That is how I came up with the title. The path kinda formed in the LO I enhanced it with some gesso to make it pop... I hope you can grab some of these PP they are amazing to work with! Talk to ya soon! Hugs all!!


2 comments: