Thursday, February 14, 2013

"Spring Fun At Flying Unicorn"

You guys ready for spring?! I am!! So this months stamping challenge is gonna be spring related!

 My example, I chose to use greens, blues, yellow and brown as my colors.. I did make it a little grungy, but spring usually has some storms for us. Those storms and rains always make the grass just pop and come alive and oh the sunshine!! LOL Here it is..

What I used:
Prima Mask 6x6 Poppies
Tattered Angels stamp
Kaisercraft lace
Tattered florals die
Seambinding
Manor house cutie pie lime flower

Mediums used:
Molding paste
Viva pearl pen white
Lindy's Tiffany's blue Starburst and Moonshadow Tawny Turquoise mist Coming soon to the store!
Black pen
Clear embossing powder

Hope you will join in on the fun in the forums!! Click here to play along with this Challenge and see the rules and RAK up for grabs!! Common in and have some FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment