1. Ink the edges of the base CS.
2. Next Layer I punched the edges all the way around.. I only wanted just a hint of this to show. That was the reason I punched the edges.. Great for adding a little splash of color!
3. This Layer I trimmed down to a 9 1/2 by 9 1/2 square.. I trimmed the non patterned edges on top and right side.
4. On this piece I did a little more to it. I wanted it to be the top layer. The stripes are a little distracting so I toned it down some with some masking.. Just lightly masked areas with the Prima "Damask" mask. I love this one it is my fave!
5. Still not done with this piece.. After I masked it I misted it as well with some Lindy's "Cotton candy" and distressed the edges as well. After the edges was distressed I added on the edges lightly some ink Prima Branch bark.
6. Time to prep our embellies! This awesome chippy came in the Embellishment addons. It is from Petaloo Color me crazy collection. I used the Dew drop Olive ink (actually came in another kit, don't remember which one) to color it with. Just padded it down with it.
7. Fussy cut out this piece from one of the papers in the main kit.. Also fussy cut out my pic, that I am gonna use.
8. Inked the edges of all the little embellies that I had either fussy cut or from the die cuts that came in the embellishment addon.
9. I chose this cute little die cut to use to hold my title on. The "Adore" is a rubbon that was in the main kit.
10. Time to start arranging and laying our goodies down! Used a couple of the die cut strips to tuck under the top left and bottom right. Used the chippies in the opposite corners. My focal point being the lower left, that is where my pics and little die cuts go. I placed my chippy on top of the photo a little and tucked my title piece under a little. The fussy cut frame under my fussy cut pic. I just had to add in one of those cute little bird die cuts as well in the upper left.
11. Weeeee my fave part of any LO that I am working on... THE FLOWERS!!! LOL.. I used the Petaloo (Pink and white) and Maya Road (large white) from the flower addon. From my stash I used some Dusty Attic Leaves and white flowers. I wanted them flowing from top left to bottom right sides of my LO.
11. Ok so that just wasn't enough flowers.. Had to add more!! LOL Top right looked so lonely and my Offray little pink and white flowers, and little pink bow just wanted to come out and play too!! LOL I almost forgot those darling sparkly vines from Magnolia, that came in the kit. Had to tuck those in too!
I ended up adding the little Cherub just thought it added that last little touch! Here is the completed LO
Here are some close ups as well..
Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!!