Tuesday, July 2, 2013

**Challenge LO using Flying Unicorns KOM Sunset dreams***

 Hope you will play along with me this month at Flying Unicorn! I have a challenge going on all about crackle! So get out those mediums and stamps or whatever you have and play along! Always a fun time and great prizes to win!

This LO I used our KOM Sunset dreams and Golden crackle medium to achieve the crackle effect on the blue flourishes!

 Me and DD had a vacation together, we got to go on a cruise! I was very nervous about the trip, but it was a blast! Got some really cool pics of her. Memories we will share forever! The shells that are on this LO are the ones from the actual trip. Savoring every moment of this trip!!



What I used:



Hope to see you there!! >> Challenge !!

Have a great Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment