Wednesday, July 31, 2013

*** Some KOM LO's for August "Play in the Sunshine" Flying Unicorn***

Hello everyone!! Here is a couple of LO's that I did with this month's KOM "Play in the Sunshine". Loved the cool PP from Fancy Pants and Echo Park! So much Yumminess rolled into one kit let me tell ya!!! Here are the ones that I did using the Fancy Pants line Memories Captured. These are of my DD graduation this year. The papers was meant for these pics let me tell ya!! Peas and Carrots ;)..

This First one is of her and her Grand parents. We are very blessed that my dad was here this year. Last year he had a massive heart attack and almost died on us. This is a very special pic in my heart forever!


Here are some close ups..


I made 2 of the same pic then used a template and traced out the 2nd pic into a heart. Then popped dotted the pic over the first one. 

What I used:


Next up some more graduation pics with the family!


Here are some close ups:



Talking about picture perfect papers!! I just adore those cool Polaroid Frames that come in the kit! SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Here is what I used on this LO:


My Stash: Handmade flowers (Orange) and Prima Botanical mix

Last up for today my OTP! Oh Boy I have someplace to store my beloved Flying Unicorn Adornments now!!!! Weeeeeeee


Here is another angle:


What I used:
Prima Flowers (Deeply Hoarded stash! LOL)
Doily and Seam binding
A few buttons

Stay tuned for more LO's!!! Hope y'all have a great day and Thank You for stopping by!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment