Saturday, November 30, 2013

***OTP Dec KOM "Magic" Flying Unicorn***

 Hey everyone! Have you ever had a project that you did, that you was really excited how it turned out?!! Well this months KOM OTP is for me! LOL I love it when the perfect things come together to make a project shine!!

 I have recently started playing with some chippies from Creative Embellishments (that will be hitting the store soon!!:)). Then we got this awesome box that is in the KOM Magic as the OTP.  You add some perfect paper from 7 Dots Wonderland collection , Flying Unicorn Venice Laceand then a Prima mask. Throw in some Prima/Tim Holtz bits and pieces, Lindy's mist and gesso. Well Magic happen for me on this project! LOL Here is my project..


All the Chippies are Creative Embellishments steampunk chippies. Oh yeah baby got me a few of these amazing pieces!! Love them so much and I am so stoked that they are coming to the store soon!! So stay tuned!!

Hugs for now see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment