Friday, March 21, 2014

A Couple of Cards Using New Prima and Fabscraps~ Flying Unicorn

Hey all! Hope your Saturday is Beautiful and sunny! I have a couple of cards I would like to share with you today. Using the new Prima "Stationer's Desk" and Fabscraps "Retro Twist" Collection.

First up and really this is what started it all. LOL I got a little package O'Love from my friend Shona. In this package was the cutest die cut with a butterfly in the center. It had a front and back circle shape like a card. I got to thinking hummm.. I have some clear cards in that very shape. I dug through my scrappy stash and pulled them out. What do ya know perfect fit! It was like it was meant to be! LOL So I whipped up a clear card. Here are my results..


A few Prima flowers. Some Flying Unicorn Venise lace.. Throw in a dash of Shimmerz and Aladine izink. A pinch of gesso. Can't forget the little alpha from Authentique. Bam! A cool and funky card for a friend! Oh I can't forget the cute little butterfly stamp from the "Stationer's Desk" Collection from Prima! Here is a close up..

Now speaking of Prima "Stationer's Desk" Collection.. I happen to have a square clear card too! Soooo I played with it too! :) Here is the results of that adventure!


So much fun putting this one together too! Love the Prima Doily stamp! Perfect fit!! Weeeee and I had one tiny Creative Embellishments feather left over when I was playing with masks, that I covered with Stampendous Embossing enamel in Aged gold. So put that on there as well!  A few flowers from my stash. Oh and love the tags from the "Stationer's Desk" too! I had a piece of twill with the quote "Just a note" and some gesso.. Bam! Another fun card for a friend to say Thank you! Here is a close up of this one..


Lots of fun! Cool to go shopping in your stash to find perfect fits for projects! Thank you for joining me today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment