Sunday, March 2, 2014

Flying Unicorn KOM Canvas

 I think canvas are starting to grow on me.. LOL This one I went a little be of a different direction.. I just chose to highlight wording as opposed to a lot of Media. Now I did use some. But just not a lot of it lightly in the BG. I was just going for a simple classic style look. I was inspired by the photo of Audrey Hepburn on one of the sheets of the Authentique called "Elegant Four" funny thing is that was kinda the title of the canvas.

.
I used the Canvas, webbed ribbon, watercolor paints  from the Mixed Art Kit, the flowers are from the Small Art Big Passion and Mixed Passion kit. The Lace and smaller lettering is from the Main KOM. From My stash I used CE chippy Flourishes, Viva gold paintLarge letters (Maya Road), Mesh tape and gesso. All can be found in the Flying Unicorn store. Here are some close ups..




The detail on the Chippies is actually a Cuttlebug embossing plate. I then used the brown watercolor paint over the whole chippy. After that spritzed it with water. Went back over it with some black, spritzed it with water again. Lastly lightly rubbed viva gold over the top to highlight the embossing more. 

Thank you for joining me today. More to come!! :)

1 comment:

  1. It turned out just BEAUTIFUL Tammy! I love the simple elegance!!

    ReplyDelete