Friday, May 2, 2014

CSI and Flying Unicorn May KOM LO

 Did you know that Flying Unicorn is a Monthly Sponsor at CSI? Yep and this month the CT has a treat in store for you! Yep we all are playing along with the case files!! On case File 121 we all used Flying Unicorn's May KOM!   Here is My LO Using this case file and the May KOM...


I used the Beige as the primary color and then using the Burgundy/Red, Grey and Black was my accent colors. For my evidence I used the Metal key, butterfly and flowers. My Testimony wrote on the back of a story of my DD making the world her home and not being afraid of what is out there to see. This is a senior trip and we was on kinda a voyage together seeing new things and experiencing them together.  Wonderful time and wonderful memories. Here are some close ups..




Hope to see you guys playing along with us this month!! See ya soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment