Friday, May 2, 2014

OTP May KOM Flying Unicorn

Hi guys! Sharing my OTP with you today from the Flying Unicorn KOM May. This was a project that was made for my MIL for Mother's day. I chose to use on this project Fabscraps "Autumn Floral" and "Heritage script 2" as my paper choice. I have also used a lot of Creative Embellishment chippies! Fair warning this post is HEAVY with pictures! LOL So lets get started shall we?!


This collection (perfect for fussy cutting!!) of paper was a gift from one of my scrappy besties Shona and the GORGEOUS resin piece that adorns the clock on the front is a gift from another bestie Alda! Love these to ladies to bits! I did use a lot from a hoarded stash of scrappy supplies as well! LOL Here is pictures of the box itself and other views..





Here is what I used on this part of the OTP..
Prima Resin bird
Prima flowers ( May KOM) Cartographer collection
Creative Embellishment  HARLEQUIN LATTICE Panel
Kaisercraft wooden banner quote from past KOM
Kaisercraft Rub on "Mother" quote
We Are Memory Keepers Snaps (hoarded stash)
Tim Holtz CS clocks (Binding)
Fabscraps Autumn Floral
Memory Box Stencils Textured Mesh and Floral mask
Flying Unicorn Venice Lace
Doily
Hand made tassel
Trinkets from a perfume bottle
13 art molding paste
gesso
Jacquard metal rust
Little inker Dark rust 


Lets take a journey through the tags.. This set came with 3 I made a 4th because I needed 4! Told ya this is picture HEAVY! LOL





Here is what I used on the Tags..
Fabscraps "Autumn Floral" and  "Heritage Script 2" the little garden wagon was also cut from a sheet of Fabscraps from another collection.
Prima Birds and Wooden clock
Flying Unicorn Venice Lace
Creative Embellishments Wood door, Flourish, lamp post, windows, title frame
Tim Holtz CS
Lace from my stash
We are memory keepers snaps
Viva Croco in White
Jacquard Metallic rust
Prima Little inker
White Sharpie
Doilies
Handmade tassel
G45 Tags

Hope you enjoy and maybe get a few ideas. Hope you have a awesome weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment