Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Challenge with Creative Embellishments!!

Hello everyone!! Hope you are ready for another fun filled month with Creative Embellishments! This Month our very own Nicolle created a very beautiful sketch and we have fab inspo picture to use as well!!




Here is my take on the inspo and the sketch.


 I loved the inspo picture and all the yummy spring colors and flowers. I used the beautiful sketch and flipped it to the opposite side horizontally. Loved the ideas and choices it gave to me of chippies to use. For my chippy selection I used the ivy wreath and the Mini Ornate title word frames. For the chippy treatments I used on the wreath. I covered it with Tim Holtz Distress paint in peeled paint and then dabbed on some silks in Emperor's gold. For the word frame I used a sharpie paint pen in white and then edged in a little inker in turquoise blue. I also used the silks in Emperor's gold here as well. In addition to the chippies I also used Creative Embellishments chicken wire stamp! Love this stamp!! Hope you will play along with us with this months challenge!!! Now how about some close ups?!




Additional products used:

7 Dots Nature walk collection papers and stamps
Prima Mask
13 arts molding paste
Manor House vine
Prima flowers in blue
Flying Unicorn Adornment

Thanks everyone and have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment