Friday, May 16, 2014

Fun With Creative Embellishments and CSI!!

 Hi guys!! Tammy with ya today on the CE blog! Glad you could join me today! I would like to share a LO that I did of my son. We were at one of the most magical places on earth?! Disney! He was so young here! Man I miss those days!! Now he is growing up on me. Not so easy to get those snapshots or memories captured... Of course I had to use some super yummy Creative Embellishments chippies! The LO wouldn't be complete! :) I did also play along with CSI on this LO as well, for the case file 123. Love the colors and this photo fit the case to a T! Ok I will stop yapping and show ya the LO! LOL


Here are a few close ups..



Here you can see the title piece "Once Upon A Time" and the brick wall panel. For my title I covered 1st with black gesso and let it dry. After it was dry I used some silks paint and smeared it on with my finger lightly as I just wanted pieces of the title covered with it. For the brick wall panel I cut it up in sections and then applied the silks to the raw piece. Next close up..


For this piece I used the smallest polaroid in the "Time Flies Set". I just love these little dandies! Perfect for highlighting that special little snap shot! On this piece I used the same treatment as the title. I covered first with black gesso then using my finger applied the silks. I just adore these chippies! So much fun to use!! Here is my last close up..


Creative Embellishment Chippies Used:
Brick Panel
Title "Once Upon A Time"
Time Flies Frame set


Here are other items used in this LO..

7 Dots "Natures Walk" Tags and paper
Silks
Prima vine
Prima stamps "Time Traveler" collection
Black Gesso
Crafters Workshop mask " Art Is"
Pink Paislee Stamp set
13 arts Molding paste 
13 Arts Mists
Tim Holtz Distress Ink  
Gelatos 

Thank you For Joining me today! See ya again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment