Monday, January 5, 2015

Final Projects from the Jan KOM Flying Unicorn

Hi all! Final project to share from the Jan KOM. A canvas and a tag. Love all the Tag options that came in the Small Art Big Passion kit this month! I plan on making a tag album for my son. This months small art kit was perfect for that. We got a G45 tag album in it and a JN Boy stamp. I do have a start!! Here is the cover!


Its a bit on the Grungy side, and I think it looks pretty boyish to me! My son would cringe with blooms! Hehe he may end up with some in it who knows?! LOL I did add in some masks from The Crafters Workshop and 13 Arts in the BG. TH film strip was added also the title. But the rest is in the kit! Love all of the cool trims! Perfect for any tag!!

Next up my Canvas..


This is actually 5x5 canvas. I simply cut a large cardboard heart. Layered it with mist and mediums (gesso and the glitter that is also in the kit) and then added the embellies! Just a little pic me up canvas! The flowers are Prima (Blue flower) and Petaloo (remaining). The paper is from the kit also the cute little ticket fussy cut from on of the papers. Loved playing with this kit!!

Thank you all for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment