Saturday, January 31, 2015

Flying Unicorn Feb OTP

Hello everyone! Sharing my OTP from the February KOM today. I have been exploring with Finnabair this month and the OTP worked perfectly for what I had in mind as use for it. I am gonna use it to hold my paint brushes. My cup fit perfectly in it! Here is the OTP

Front..

Back..

Inside I have a personal quote for myself. To remind myself imperfections need to be embraced.


The quote reads.. Discover imperfection with a smile and create art. I am one that doesn't embrace that, as I am very tedious with my projects and have been over tedious. To the point where I end up over thinking to get thing exactly how I see them. That takes away a lot of the fun that art brings me. A little is good but too much its a mojo killer! LOL

Items used:
OTP Feb KOM
Silks - Celadon, Emperors Gold, African Jade, Guatemalan Green, Pretty Peridot
Shimmerz paints in the Mixed Art KOM
13 Arts - Black pastel mist, Gel medium, Gold microspheres, stencil
Prima - vintage trinkets, Engraver flowers, Little black inker in Charcoal Black
Flying Unicorn Adornments
Creative Embellishments -  Steampunk Christmas Ornament, Viewfinder slides, Gears
Beading wire
Teresa Collins -  Wooden pieces ( the number 9)
Tim Holtz -  Pen nibs, Ornate plates, Chit Chat words
7 Dot - Dreamer collection
Black gesso
TCW - Balzer Designs tiny circles
Buttons
Clear Gesso
Stazon - Teal blue

No comments:

Post a Comment