Monday, June 1, 2015

June Challenge with Creative Embellishments

Hi all! Boy this months inspo pic really spoke to me! I love the wings and the clock face! The colors are some of my faves too! I created a canvas using the inspo pic. Here is the pic of the inspiration photo and my interpretation of it. The twist this month is to use wings.. 




 My idea behind the canvas was "Create, because time flies" and flies it sure does. Man we are almost through a half of a year already! I chose to use the Steampunk pocket watch and  Flourish Dragonflies (I clipped the wings off of one) and the word "Create" from the Inspire word set . The treatment for the clock and wings are just covering with a black coal little inker and then layers of 13 Arts Metallic paint. I did highlight areas of the clock face with a white ink pen. The word create was covered with black gesso. Easy and FUN! The Background I used lots of 13 arts paints and mediums. Along with a touch of Lindy's in Violaceous Violet moonshadow. All the flowers are Petaloo.  Here are a couple of close ups..



Hope you all will play along with us! Its easy and fun and you could win some yummy chippies too!

Creative Embellishments products:

Other Items used:

Crafters workshop brick stencil

Thank you for joining me today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment