Sunday, May 31, 2015

Your Passion Your Art Flying Unicorn KOM LO

Hi all! Its that time again to share some projects using Flying Unicorn's Your Passion Your Art KOM for June! Love love alll The 13 Art goodies!! Love 13 Arts to bits and this Kit was loaded with them! Here is a LO that I created of my son who will be a senior next year! I am feeling old now!...


I used the Main Kit to make this LO.. The only addition was the Yellow Petaloo Texture blooms and the black 13 Arts ink. The stitch stamps was even included in this kit! The Large Stars I created a mask from a old stencil that I have had for ages. One of the first I have ever owned. This kit also has a star mask included. Was total scrappy fun to create this LO.

Here are a couple of close ups..



Products used:
Main KOM
Petaloo Textured blooms
13 Arts Black splat ink
Large star Stencil

Thank you for joining me today! Stay tuned for more projects!!

No comments:

Post a Comment