Wednesday, December 16, 2015

O Christmas tree and CE

Hi all you CE fans out there in cyber land!! Here today to share a Christmas card using CE chippy and stamp! Creative Embellishments has soooo many wonderful chippies to use as showcase chippies for card making!! I chose to use a Christmas tree to be the showcase piece on mine. Here is my card..


I used the Gorgeous Spiral tree chippy. Cards shouldn't be hard to make. This chippy was easy to dress up for my card. I covered the chippy in gesso then painted over it with some 13 Arts glitter paint. I used the G45 "Christmas Carol" collection to make my card. I used a coordinating paper to my base color of blue to back my tree and star for the tree. The Background beneath the tree I used the wonderful Grunge Music sheet stamp.  Stamped in opposite corners. I did this to give the light BG a little more umph. Layered everything up and Bam a card is born! Lots of fun to give special cards to those you love! Here are a couple of close ups..


Yummy and sparkly just as Christmas should be!! Perfect resting spot for my flower cluster to lay. One more close up!


Hope to see you out there playing and making lovely Christmas cards with CE chippies! Lots of fun!!

Creative Embellishments Products Used:
Spiral Tree
Grunge Music Sheet stamp

Other Products Used:
G45 "Christmas Carol" collection
Petaloo blooms
13 Arts Glitter paint
Gesso
Cheery Lynn doily Die
Cheese cloth

Thank you for Joining me today!

Hugs Tammy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment