Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Wish Creative Embellishments

 Hello everyone! Here today to share my last project with you, as my term with CE has come to a end. I want to take a moment to say a BIG HUGE thank you to Nicolle and Doris. These 2 ladies are so amazing and I feel blessed to call them my friends!!

My original project that I was working on was taking to long, and time was ticking for me to get this post up, and going. So I had to work quick, and change gears a little. To get another project done and ready to go. I am still gonna finish my project that I was working on. Who knows you may see it one day too! But for the time being I leave you with a card for now...


The beautiful Dandelion chippy was the inspiration for my title. Also a perfect way to start out the up coming New Year. With a Wish! A wish for Joy, Peace and Happiness. Those are things I think we all search for. The Clock Face chippy is the perfect piece to tie in the flower cluster and dandelion. Super easy to alter as well. For the Dandelion chippy I used gesso for the white top and the little tops to the flyaways. The Clock Face chippy I used a brown Big Brush marker to color it with. Fun easy and quick to do! Here are some close ups..


I also lightly stamped the Distressed Grid stamp for a little added texture in the background.


I hope everyone has a amazing new year! It's been a blast playing along with Creative Embellishment chippies! I don't intend on stopping playing with them either!!! ;)

Creative Embellishment products used:
Dandelion
3 inch Clock Face
Distressed Grid Stamp

Other Products Used:
Dec KOM Flying Unicorn Featuring Riddlersholm "Barn Market" collection
Petaloo blooms

Hugs all!

No comments:

Post a Comment