Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Color Punch Tuesday~ Creative Embellishments

 Hello all! Hope your week has been off to a great start! I am gonna share a couple of projects today with ya. All about adding color and texture to chippies! The possibilities are endless and there is fun around every corner. First up a card using just about all girls fave color PINK!


I used the Fancy Circle Frame (small one). For the treatment on the frame, I first applied glue and 13arts Glass Microspheres and then applied gesso. Let that dry and added some Silks. before the Silks dried I sprinkled some Stampendous micro glitter in pink ( Fairy Dust ;) ) and edges very lightly with rosebud little inker Trust me when I say this sparkles! LOL Here is a close up..


Yummy Texture!!!! I also used Flying Unicorns Small Art Small Passion KOM using the Authentique "Classique Pretty" collection, along with a selection of Offray Flowers, Flying Unicorn little roses and Prima Dies.

Now LOL this one ya may wanna where some shades to veiw! :) I PLAYED with COLOR on this one!! Not just one color.. Noooooo I played with the Rainbow on this tag!

I used the Yummy Creative Embellishment Steampunk Light bulb and some Small gears. Covered first with gesso then misted with some 13arts Chalk Yellow. After that was dry I also added some Tattered angels glimmer glaze in Yellow. The BG of the Light bulb and papers I used was 7 Dots" Dreamer " Collection. For the Base of the Bulb is some Tim Holtz metal stickers. For the Creative Embellishment Basic Alpha's I used gesso, and then while it was wet I misted with some 13arts in Chalk Yellow, Chalk Burnt Sienna and Chalk Turquoise Light. I did this starting from left to right light to dark no drying in between colors. I wanted the colors to mingle together. Here is a couple of close ups of this one..


That is all from me today! Hope you enjoyed and the rest of your week is fun and colorful!

No comments:

Post a Comment