Sunday, July 6, 2014

Flourish Me Crazy~ Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! Sharing a LO today using a couple of FAVE items from Creative Embellishments! I totally Love the wide selection of Flourishes!! The Stamps are my other dreamy FAVE! I have used them both over and over again and just can't seem to get enough!! Here is the LO that I have done..


I like to cut them apart sometimes. I colored these with Silks and watered down and smudge black 13arts paint to give me highlights. I have used Flourish set 15 here. I have also used the Distressed Chicken Wire stamp in the back ground. Love that little extra umph that it gives to the BG. Here are some closeups..



Hope to see ya playing with some of these amazing chippies!

Other product notes:
Your Art Your Passion July KOM Flying Unicorn
13 arts paints
Silks
Drywall tape

No comments:

Post a Comment