Wednesday, July 2, 2014

WCYDW Masking Fluid / Liquid Frisket~ Flying Unicorn


Hey all! Have a video for ya today on some really cool stuff called masking fluid. We also have some in this months Mixed Art July KOM. Sooo You will have a idea what you can do with it! I have used it on a LO and a Art Journal page. Here is the Video..


This is the completed Art Journal page that I was working on in the video.


Even more close so you can see the BG..

The stamps are some from my stash, this is the first time I have used them believe it or not! LOL I have had them forever! I thought they went pretty perfect for this journal page. Cool and funky! I really love the possibilities of this masking fluid.

What I used:
Masking Fluid KOM or Windsor and Newton
Dylusions mists
Silks
White Sharpie
Black Faber-Castell Big brush pen and Purple Faber-Castell Big brush pen
Creative embellishment stamp Music Notes
Prima Stamps
Old stash stamps
Water mister

No comments:

Post a Comment