Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July Challenge with Creative Embellishments!

 This months inspiration photo spoke tropical to me. I pulled out some of the tropical colors and played with some pictures of my cousin. Here is the inspiration photo.



We are also doing a joint challenge with Paper Wings this month. All about embossing! Fun Fun!! I used some embossing on my LO with Creative embellishment chippies! Here is my LO.


My Cousin is on a beach taking photos of the final days of her first pregnancy. The beach is all I needed to get me rolling on this LO for the inspo pic! 

 I used the CE brick stamp in the BG. I actually used it as a mask. Check out my other post for today on how I achieved that. Then I embossed small areas around the CE Antique clock with Lindy's embossing powder. For My flourishes (Flourish set 20) I covered in gesso. Dry embossed then wet embossed them with 2 different colors of Lindy's embossing powder and lightly inked the edges with a black little inker. I used the Flying Unicorn KOM July for the rest of the items in the LO. How about a couple of close ups?!



Just love how the embossing sets off those chippies!!

 Lots of fun playing with Creative Embellishment products!!! Hope to see you playing along with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment