Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Creative Embellishments teams Up with Heartfelt Creations!!

Hey all! Creative Embellishments is teaming up this month with Heartfelt Creations!! Weeeeee I had a blast making the rose out of the Vintage Florets Dies, also added in a personal fave of mine the Bella Rose leafy flourish die. Most of the layers are created using the Spellbinders Captivating Squares. I dolled up a Creative Embellishment Dragonfly with gesso, Shimmerz mist, some nail flair and Tim holtz rock candy Crackle as a centerpiece of my card. You can just barely see I also used Creative Embellishments Distress Chicken Wire stamp. Here is my card..


Here is a couple of close ups..

And one more..


I had fun playing with Creative Embellishments Dragonfly Flourishes!! I wanted a sparkly wing effect.. So I snagged some of my daughters nail Art little colorful flakes and then sealed them in with some Tim Holtz Rock Candy crackle. I used the 13arts gel medium to get them to stick down. Then adorned with some pearls and a couple of crystals. FUN!! Papers is the Studio 75 "Miss Olivia" collection. 

Thank ya so much for joining me today! Have a great day all!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I think I am just going to sit here all day and drink in every gorgeous detail of this amazing card!! Perfection!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, love your flowers, the centers are fabulous, the details are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete