Friday, September 5, 2014

Happy Friday All!!!!

Hi all! Hope everyone day is going good its FRIDAY after all!! Weeeee Right?! LOL I know that I look forward to them every single week. Now some would say it was wishing your life away. To me it just means 1 day closer to retirement! Haha I only have like 20yrs to go or something like that. LOL Today is my turn on the CE blog to share a LO with Ya. I also Used Case file 138 at CSI to help me along. It has been a busy busy month already and it has just got started! Here is the LO..


For the case file it said to use a grid pattern.. SO first thing that went through my mind was Creative Embellishments Distressed Grid stamp  (this was my first stamp from CE and I love it!).. I wanted something that would flow with my design so I chose to use one of my fave flourishes, Flourish set 5! I adore this one to bits and it fit the ticket perfectly! Here are a couple of close ups..



Loved playing with CSI and Creative Embellishments! So much fun!! Other products used was from my flower stash and Sept KOM at Flying Unicorn. Thanks for hanging out with me today! Now lets get Friday going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment