Monday, September 8, 2014

Mojo Monday With Flying Unicorn!

Hi Everyone! I am up today at Flying Unicorn providing inspo for this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch. Just adore Alda's sketches!! This one is drop dead gorgeous! Loved playing with it to bits!! Hope you will join us at Flying Unicorn and show us what you have done with the sketch.



I used Prima and Petaloo flowers galore and fussy cut a prima sheet Somthing Blue Collection that was in our Sept KOM to add vining throughout the piece. The background is 7Dots "Nature Walk" collection as well as the tag. Prima stencil and stamps was also used as well as a couple of Flying Unicorn Adornments. For my title I used Creative Embellishments "Gorgeous" title. Here are a couple of close ups..

Mediums used are Shimmerz Jeni Blue Vibes, Lindy's flat fabio Danny Zukeo's Denium, Dylusions White Linen, Ayeeda Matte Black paint, IZink in turquoise and Tim Holtz Distress Paint in Broken China. Also I used 13 arts Molding paste. Last close up..

I  love playing with our sketches at Flying Unicorn to see them come alive and find it my personal challenge to pull out as much detail from the sketch as I see. So come on in and play along with us this month. See where the sketch and your creativity takes you!


No comments:

Post a Comment