Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Flying Unicorn Sept KOM LO

One last thing.. My LO! Yes I did do a LO with the Main KOM kit. Strangely I found a sketch that I just stumbled across and fell in love with it. Not me normally. I make them but when it comes to doing them.. Well I follow them almost to the T. So I just normally do my own thing.. But Scrapfriends blog, which I found them on Pinterest. Had a pretty cool one. 3rd row middle is the one that I used. Here is the LO..


I had a blast playing with it! Used the Prima "something blue" paper and the corrugated sheet from Fancy Pants. Layering I did! Used the Stencil from the Mixed Art KOM.Well actually I think I hit all the Kits with this one! LOL I did add in a Die cut from Cheery Lynn Dies. But We did have a die in the kit. A vine one at that! Dang Scrap Fairy took off with it! I didn't Find it till I was done with the LO! That so figures right?! The Black Lace that came in the kit I cut into to cover the center section.  I know lots of color in this one! But She is a colorful girl in a good way!! She turned 20 on me and well.. Makes me feel old! LOL Here are some close ups..
 Lots and Lots of Prima!! Weeeeeeeeeee

This is my last one for tonight! I promise hehe..

If you are looking for the Creative Embellishment Blog Hop scroll down 2 posts. So sorry all!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment