Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Oct KOM Flying Unicorn LO's

 Hi all! Back today to share my last 2 Lo's Using the Oct KOM. This was a incredibly fun kit to play with. From the OTP right down to making the LO's. Loved that the kit could go either way male or Female. You couldn't go wrong!  Here is my Male LO..


The kit came with those cute corrugated cardboard words. But none would fit good as a title for my LO. So I cute them up to make it work for me. Can't hardly tell huh?

Now for my girly LO. This LO and my mojo went round and round. I did use the Amazing sketch by Nadia at OUAS. But I still fought with it I got it done.. It looked like this.. Uggg

Throw it in the corner and walk away?! Nope I pulled it apart some and came up with this..

To me much better!! I have a challenge going on right now at Flying Unicorn if you have something like this and just need the push to give it a bit of a face lift.. HERE. Just show before and after and you could be randomly selected to win the RAK in my Challenge this month! Thank you for joining me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment