Friday, October 31, 2014

Flying Unicorn November KOM LO

Hi all! Here today to share with you a LO made with the Nov KOM. This month I got the pleasure of scrapping my daughter and her boyfriend. I had a awesome time with these 2 kiddos. Taking pics then scrapping them. I could gush on for hours.. But I need to show you all what I have done with this AMAZING KOM! Here is the LO..


Here are a couple of close ups..

I expanded my flower supply by tearing them apart and cutting them in half. I used some CE ivy chippies to make my vine clusters a little fuller as well..

I just had to use the little JN chippies in the lower cluster, it had a adorable little boy and girl in it.


I used mixed pieces of each kit a a bit from my stash to create this. Here is what I used

Main Kit- paper, die cuts, Flying Unicorn adornment, blue flowers, Bo bunney stickers title area
Mixed Art- Bobunney stencils
Mixed passion-Pink flowers
Small Art Big Passion- White vines in the box of white Prima flowers, JN chippies

My stash-
CE Ivy vines
Prima Time traveler stamps
Prima little inker
Gesso
Tattered Angels newsprint stamp
Tim Holtz Distress stain
CE Crackle stamp
Cherry Lynn Die

No comments:

Post a Comment