Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Spooky Fun with Creative Embellishments!!


I had a blast playing with the Stacked Pumpkins from Creative Embellishments!! Perfect fit for my spooky little card!! I used Golden Heavy gel Medium and tissue paper to make the leaves. Then Painted with 13 Arts paints and Silks. For the pumpkin part themselves I just used the Heavy Gel Medium and a paint brush and layered it thick. Then painted with the 13 Arts Vivid Paint and Silks. The paper I used to make the card is Authentique. Lots of fun using the pumpkins in the inspo pic. Did the twist and distress the edges of my layers. 


 Here is a close up of of those adorable pumpkins!!


Thank you for Joining me today! Hope to see ya playing along with our Challenge this month!!

1 comment:

  1. AWwwwesome card! I love the crackle and texture on the stacked pumpkins!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete