Saturday, November 1, 2014

Creative Embellishments Nov Challenge!

Hi all! Welcome to another fun filled month with Creative Embellishments! This months inspo pic is so full of FALL!! Love this time of the year! Changing colors of the trees.. I could go on and on! LOL Here is the pic..

1979714_10203875332635856_6348034890881733150_n

Also as a twist to the Challenge add something to it you're "Thankful" for. 

For me I used the honey golden tones and browns from the inspo pic and added in a dash of blue my fave color! For the twist portion I used a photo of my Daughter and her boyfriend. The happiness that I see in these two just makes my heart sing and seeing her so happy! To have my kids happy and experience love, for that I am truly thankful for! Love is a gift we all need to cherish like a treasure. Here is my LO along with some close ups!




For the Flourish set 15 treatment I used a little inker in Dark Rust and then added some gold Dew drop inker to random areas such as the lives and hit an miss spots on the flourish itself. I did only use one set too. I stretched my chippies by cutting them apart to blend in better with my clusters. On the Title piece and bird cage Love Bird set (which you can barely see, But it is there! LOL) I used a white dew drop inker and edged with a little inker in dark rust. The Crackle stamp was perfect touch for the outside edges. I just love CE stamps!! So much fun to play with! Hope to see you all playing along with us this month at Creative Embellishments! Always a wonderful coupon up for grabs for one lucky winner!!

Creative Embellishments Items Used:
Flourish set 15
Love Bird title set
Crackle stamp

Other Items used:

Kaisercraft edge stamp
Prima stitch stamp
Gesso
Cheese cloth
Digital images found on Pinterest (BG papers below pic)

Thank you all for joining me today!!




2 comments:

  1. Super sweet pic..young love..;) Amazing layout, beautiful colors, layers, textures and alterations of the chippys..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the pic, the color combo, the flowers, the flourishes. Oh heck I love it all!!

    ReplyDelete