Sunday, November 30, 2014

Santa and the Flying Unicorn OTP!!

Hi everyone!! I am so excited about this months Flying Unicorn KOM!! I had a blast playing with it and the OTP!! I am starting off this month with my OTP first, that is always included in the main kit. Yup, letting Santa lead the way to this months projects seems fitting to me! Weeeeee

 So lets get started shall we?! Here is my OTP..


I saw the CUTEST Light bulb ornament at Pinterest. So I thought I would give it a whirl and try to make one. Because this months OTP was a Sleigh and who better to ride in the Sleigh than Santa! How about a looksie around the sleigh?!
I used the pretty red ribbon and twine that came in this months kit for the front of the sleigh. The Papers that I used was Riddersholm "Our Country Christmas" Collection to cover my sleigh. Those Beautiful Holly strands are Creative Embellishments!! The Flowers are super yummy Petaloo!! The snow is from a past KOM. Oh how I love that snow too!! Gonna be using that some more!! How about another look to another side?


For the Chippy treatment I first used some TH distress ink in peeled paint.. Then went over that with gesso. I knew it would bleed through and that was ok. Because I went over it again with the distress ink again. I avoid the berry part as much as possible. When I got finished with the ink I then sprayed it with some Lindy's Moonshadows in "Landlubber Green". I then painted all the little berries with  13 Arts Vivid Red and then used the Bo Bunny glitter medium we got in the Mixed Art kit to highlight the berries. For the leaves I used the gel medium that we got in a past kit and randomly applied it to different areas and sprinkled on a little MS glitter.

Santa got into the action too! I covered his felt hat with a snowflake mask from 13 Arts and added a few punched holly leaves at the end of his hat where a bell is and white fuzzy ball. He also has a Petaloo flower on his hat with a couple of punched holly leaves too! LOTS OF FUN!! Enjoyed this to bits!! Stay tuned more to come!!

Thank you for joining me today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment