Sunday, August 30, 2015

Special Memories with CE

Hello all! Here today to share a LO with you using CE chippies. Love how chippies can add depth to a project. By using them in your layers it helps with dimension of those layers. Here is my LO.


By incorporating them in my cluster, added the depth I was looking for. Easy as pie to color! Just inkers in the selected colors of brown and green for the branch and Gesso and a brown inker for the shading on the birds. I used the Birds chippies and Branch Set of 3. Thrilled to see them in Sept KOM at Flying Unicorn!  Here are a couple of close ups!


Special memory of me and my wonderful husband! Love this man to bits!! The chippies mixed in with the cluster also helps the added framing of the photo. Without them the clusters would be a little on the boring side!


Chippies also are the perfect pair for media layers too! Gives a little more umph to those splats and molding paste areas.

CE Products Used:

Branch Set of 3

Birds

Other Products Used:

Flying Unicorn KOM Sept Featuring Bo Bunny

Thank you all for joining me today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment