Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Summer Memories with Petaloo

Hello everyone in cyber land! I am up on the Petaloo blog today to share a special LO with you. Featuring Petaloo's Gorgeous DIY flowers!

DIY flowers are sooooo MUCH fun to play with!! What makes them so perfect, is you color them to match your project. Have you ever been in a dilemma where you didn't have that perfect shade of flower to go with your project? Well look no more, because Petaloo has that fixed right up for you! They have taken all of their lush blooms from each line and made them so YOU choose what color they need to be!

This Summer has flown by for me personally. Something that has been a tradition for my little family is I take a summer photo shoot with them. It normally is around my kiddo's birthdays and our anniversary. This year I had a special family matter that had to be taken care of, so I missed that chance to do so at that time frame. I know summer is still here right?! LOL For a little while longer anyways. Maybe I will get a chance to squeeze in a photo date with them. For the time being I want to share one that I did of them last year. I have scrapped them before.. But each time I create one I like it better than the last. No waste tho.. I have 2 kiddos and they will not have to fight over them when they get married and have a home of their own. I just hope these memories is as special to them as they are to me! :)

FullSizeRender (2)

Here are a couple of close ups..

You can see the Textured blooms, That I used a little bit of Shimmerz Creamez to color to match the peachy tones in the paper. I mingled in some of the DIY Petites that I colored using Lindy's T-bird Turquoise and some DIY Baby's Breath picks that I used some Shimmerz coloringz Moody mauve. I got to control the color how powerful or how light it would be as you can see below!

IMG_2022

IMG_2023

Lots of Petaloo yumminess mingled in there! Lace and embellies Mmmmm! Lots of fun to create this LO with a dash of love too! :)

Petaloo Products used:
DIY-Textured, Petites, Baby's Breath
Fancy trims - Lace
Daisy Resin Heart

Other Products Used:
Flying Unicorn August KOM featuring Kaisercraft
Tim Holtz Distress inks
Creative Embellishment distressed harlequin stamp
Melissa Francis resin frames and banner
Martha Stewart lace punch
Bits and pieces from my scrappy desk!

Till next time Hugs all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment