Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Time Bandit and CE

 Hi all you wonderful folks out there in cyberland! Sharing a project today using yummy CE chippies!! This post is for alllll of you out there that are like me chasing the clock. Yes, sometimes it can be our arch nemesis. LOL Well for me it is! Always trying to get somewhere on time.. Get something done on time.. Always looking at the clock with a grrr LOL.. Working folks understand this, Mothers understand this.. Heck anyone out there that has lots to get done and it just seems that there isn't enough time in the day to do it! Well I have figured out what we are.. We are time bandits! Yep, we take a minute here and there were we can get it. Along with CE and a bit of Tim Holtz I turned that very thought into a tag.   Here is my tag..


 Hehe It just puts a smile on my face! Just love them dog gone Crazy Birds by Tim Holtz! I spotted a uber cool stamp by Creative Embellishments The Distressed numbers stamp! It is cool and funky and perfect! Grabbed on of the 3 inch clock faces and a couple of the numbers out of the Basic Alpha set.. Coloring was easy as pie.. Just got a white paint pen and a black sharpie and colored them. The base of my tag I also used the Distress Screen Stamp. I love that stamp and have used it sooo many times! A total go to in my stash. How about a couple of close ups?!


Notice we are also dancing on a fine thin wire! LOL No detail unnoticed! 


Hope you had a good chuckle and enjoyed today's post as much as I did making it!

Creative Embellishments products used:
Distressed Number stamp
Distressed Screen Stamp
3 inch clock face
Basic Alpha set

Other products used:
Tim Holtz Crazy Bird Stamp set
Prima Clock face and hands
Tim Holtz Distress inks on the BG
Bird colored with Faber Castell watercolor pencils
White paint pen
Black Sharpie
White Gelly pen
Black Gelly pen
Water color paper

Thank you all so much for joining me today! HUGS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment