Friday, November 29, 2013

***Kaisercraft St. Nicholas Collection***

 Ok, this has to be one of my FAVE Christmas papers!! I adore every single sheet of it! I am thinking I need MORE!!!!! LOL I used it for a LO of my sweet MIL and SIL. This is a older pic of them together but one of my faves!


 I used some new amazing chippes that are coming soon to the Flying Unicorn store too! Creative Embellishments is the name of the company and OH MY GOODNESS!! I am Soooo in LOVE with them! Stay tuned for more up coming LO's Using them!!

I used the Kaisercraft St. Nicholas Collection, Prima,Petaloo flowers,Prima mask, Mixed Media inx, Stampendous Embossing Enamel in Aged gold, Viva Modellier creme in Mother of Pearl Champagne.
Now Rush to the Store NOW Because there is a AMAZING BLACK FRIDAY SALE GOing on!!!! Just click the blow image and shop your day away!!
Photo
Thanks for stopping by!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment