Wednesday, November 27, 2013

***Round and Round we went! Round Robin Challenge @Flying Unicorn***

This month at Flying Unicorn, Maggi host a Round Robin Challenge. We didn't just stick to LO's either. We got all crazy and did everything you could possibly think of! I was on the Tag-along Team and we did some fun tags! Shona was our fearless leader! Here are my last week entries following some pretty amazing tags!! Whoot Whoot Tag team!! Check out the full entries HERE!

My entries.. I followed Shona's lead and used some of the amazingly Gorgeous Fabscrap "Angelic" collection. Oh and some new flowers that I have just got in from the Flying Unicorn store as well! Prima and Petaloo!! These are super yummy flowers my friends!! Oh and that Yummy lace.. Well that is the New Flying Unicorn Venice Lace!! Soooooo YUMMY!!!


Thanks for looking today!! Oh and HAPPY THANKSGIVING US!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment