Monday, November 4, 2013

***"KOM LO's Using Flying Unicorn's KOM "Heart's Twilight"***

Hey guys!! Back with ya today to show you a couple more Lo's using this months KOM "Hearts Twilight". This was I believe my all time FAVE kit!! OMGoodness is this baby loaded!!

First up a LO of my kiddo's using the Marion Smith PP in this kit! OK so I am totally smitten with these PP! I love that this kit (Embelly Addon) there are some Prima stencils!! TOOO COOL!!! I was soo excited to play with them. I used a little inker and then on the inside of the outlines took a white sharpie paint marker and gave it some highlights. I thought it turned out pretty cool! Let me show you..

Some of the extra things that I used was the gorgeous metal Flying Unicorn Adornments and the black is actually some of the packaging from the Prima flowers that I used from the flower add on. The square patches are the new Finn Prima stamps. The Flower add on is LOADED with Gorgeous Prima and Petaloo flowers!!!! The Title "together" was the awesome Adornit wooden laser cuts from the main kit. YUM!! Here are some close ups..

LOL can ya tell this is like one of my fave pics of the kids! Rare moment they aren't arguing!!! LOL



The PP that was used are From Marion's "Mad Tea Party" collection and they are Alice, Spot of tea (Main KOM), and Wonderland (PP Addon) 

Ok Next up.. 

This LO was done of my new sweet furbabies.. After Macy passed our house was like a huge void was here. We all felt it and it was bad. I couldn't believe that even my DH felt the same way. I just had to make it stop. I couldn't take it anymore. So we ALL talked about getting another furbaby (me and DH said we would never after my to sweet ones passed.. I take all that back now! LOL) after the kids agreed not only to the idea but also to help out which was a must!! We began our search. We found a sweet and wonderful lady Tina who has a kennel online (County line kennels). She was close too!! We found 2 that we wanted to see. She brought them both and well... We left with them both! LOL Double trouble!! Heehe I told DH that Macy must have made it to heaven and God saw that we needed 2 to help fill the whole in our hearts.. So without further adieu my little furbabies.. Sophie and Sadie..


Here are some close ups..



They are the most sweetest babies!! Awwwww!! But boy I forgot how potty training was uggggg!!! LOL This time around the kids get to have a hand in it!! YAY!! Heehe

What I Used:
Studio 75 Rosalie in the Garden 03 04, Prima Delight Collection Dollie, Delightful

Prima white lacy flowers, Wooden butterflies and heart, Prima Delight collection tags and journal spot, butterfly mask, leaf ribbon

Prima Bellas, Delight

Shimmers mist, Kaiser alpha, Prima stencil


My stash:


Thank you all for looking and I hope your week is a blast!!!! Hugs!!!

2 comments:

  1. WEEEEEEEEEEE LOVE THE NEW BLOG AND YOU ROCKED THAT KIT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowser, look at all of your stunning creations ... a.m.a.z.i.n.g [and some] ... and your blog is looking very 'noice' ... very flash!!!

    ReplyDelete