Sunday, March 1, 2015

Creative Embellishments March Challenge!


Hi all you wonderful people out there in cyber land! Sharing my LO for Creative Embellishments Monthly Challenge! This month we are using this inspo pic..


With the twist of adding a flourish! My kind of twist!! Here is my interpretation of the inspo pic!




 I used the yellow/gold tones in the inspo pic and added a butterfly as well. I chose to use the Flourish Frame 2 and cover it with black gesso. It also fits the challenge twist! I used the same treatment on the title "My Girl".  The background is also stamped using the YUMMY CE stamps. I used the Distress chicken wire and the Distress script stamps. Nothing can be luckier than playing with CE and gold! :) Also Using the Flying Unicorn Your Passion Your Art KOM. Here are a couple of close ups!



Hope to see you all playing along with us for this months challenge at Creative Embellishments!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pic and page! Love the colors, layers, yummy flowers and how the chippies pop off your page!xoxox

    ReplyDelete