Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Flying Unicorn Your Passion Your Art Mixed Art Canvases

Hi all! Sharing a couple of canvases that I made with the Mixed Art KOM. They were a blast to make too! I used most all of the items in the kit to create my BG. My Fave color to create with is blue. This kit was loaded with it too! The Mixed Art was no exception! Here are the canvases together they were made as companion canvases..


I added in some additional items such as the Petaloo flowers and the Creative Embellishment chippies and stamps to go along with the piece. I broke up one of the adornments that came in the kit to make a makeshift door handle and door wreath. Let me show you a close up of each..

Door Canvas

You can see the wonderful mask peeping out here and there that came in the kit..

Quote Canvas..


I did also add in a little bit of Tim Holtz Distress ink in Peeled paint to go along with the blues in the BG to bring out the green in the Petaloo teastained in green Darjeelings. The Quote says "Every house where love abides and friendship is a guest, is surely home, and home sweet home for there the heart can rest." By Henry Van Dyke. I thought that quote fit the feeling of home that that door represents to me. It actually reminds me of my Nana's front door to her house. Which is a near and dear place to my heart!

Items Used:
Flying Unicorn Mixed Art KOM
Petaloo flowers
Creative Embellishment chippies
Tim Holtz Distress ink

Thank you for joining me today! Stay tuned for more Flying Unicorn KOM creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment