Thursday, April 16, 2015

Journey of you at 2 CSI and Creative Embellishments

Hi all! Back today to share my CSI LO 161 with ya! Creative Embellishments have been guest designing with the CSI case files all month long! Whoot Whoot! Lots of  Fun! I dug down in my stash to find my papers to alter for this one. I actually created the BG of the LO. I kinda went a wee bit wild too! LOL But I did like how it turned out. Using several Creative Embellishments stamps too! Just love them so much! Perfect for BGs!!

 My picture came from my Aunt of her grand baby. I saw it on her phone and knew it would be a perfect fit for this case file! Here is the LO..


The Creative Embellishment chippies really helped me solve this Case too! The Out Of This World Frame with its circle shapes and circles on it and then CEs new Clock chippies was a match for the Evidence! I die cutted some butterflies for the something that flies part of the evidence. Then for my wet Medium evidence in the BG I used some 13 Arts Paints to help with the coloring of the BG. My Creative Embellishments stamps Distressed Grid, Distress text and Paint Splash Trio rounded off the texture part of my BG. The chippie treatment used was first I painted with some Silks in Bolivian Blue then misted with some Lindy's in Afternoon Delight Denim. My title piece from the Journey Word set was treated the same way. I did use a white gel pen to add in a little bit of details. Here are some close ups..


Isn't that face just precious?! :)


Hope to see ya playing along with us this month over at CSI!

Creative Embellishments Products used:
Journey word set 
Out of This World Frame
4" Clock face
Distressed Grid stamp
Distressed Text stamp
Paint Splats Trio stamp set

Other Items Used:
13 Arts Paints -  Yellow, Red
Silks - Bolivian Blue
Lindy's - Afternoon Delight Denim 
Shimmerz 
Bo Bunny Cest La Vie collection- Deja Vu
Core'dinations CS- Antiqua
Petaloo Flowers
Prima -  Die, JN wooden dolls, Buttons

Thank you so much for joining me today!



No comments:

Post a Comment