Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Our Adventures LO Creative Embellishments teams up with CSI

 Hello everyone! This month Creative Embellishments are guests for CSI sharing my LO with you today for case file 160. Love the cool color pallet that came with this case file. I had a perfect pic of my Cousin and her gorgeous Daughter to scrap for my Aunt. CE played a huge role in helping solve this file. Most of my evidence was CE from stamps to chippies. I also used the Flying Unicorn KOM for April to help me achieve the colors. Here is the LO..


 The Distress Chevron stamp worked beautifully in the BG and was also a choice in the evidence! For my next bit of evidence I used the small photo frame from the Together Frame set! Of course I also used some flowers for the last bit of evidence in this case. The Title was made using the Basic Alpha and I also used the "s" that is at the end of Adventure title to make it more than one. Because I know there will be many more adventures in this little ones life! She was born in Japan soo I believe yup lots of adventures for her and this sweet little family! The journaling is hidden, the tag is removeable. How about some close ups?



Fresh and fun LO! Just love the light colors! 

Creative Embellishments Products used:

Other Products used:
Bits of leftover kits pieces from past Flying Unicorn kits

Thank you for Joining me today!! Stay tuned for more CSI creations from the rest of the DT!




No comments:

Post a Comment