Thursday, April 30, 2015

OTP Flying Unicorn Your Passion Your Art KOM

 Hi all! Sharing my OTP that I made for the May Flying Unicorn KOM.

 I Had a person in mind for this little project. A very nice person from work gave me a ride to and from work this winter. He came down to get me and he was a hour away. I couldn't get out, my car was stuck in the snow, and the only 4 wheel drive we had at that time had to take my hubs to work. So this is a little thank you to him for his kindness to me. I had it on good word that he liked Pearl Jam quite a bit. So I found a little image on line and away I went with creating this cool book box. Here it is.



The stickman image I found online.. I used 7 Dots dreamer collection in the BG. Layered paints and Stencils, and chippies to come up with this piece. The BG of the whole box is layered first with black Gesso. The paper and mediums on top. To create the title area I used the Alpha the we had in the Main KOM stuck them down where I wanted them to go and used a distress inker to swipe over the top. I think the box turned out pretty cool. It was a blast to make! Here are some more pics of it.

Back..

Inside Book piece..

Close up of the Art work..

The Clock chippy is Creative embellishments, that I also layered with black gesso and then used the 13 Arts Metallic Paint in Old Gold which is in the Mixed Art KOM. I love this stuff!! Its reminds me so much of Silks. Love it! The other little doodads are things from my stash. Was a blast to make!

Items Used:
OTP Main KOM
7 Dots Dreamer Collection
Creative Embellishments Steampunk clock face
Prima Roman Numbers
Keyhole
Coin
13 Arts Vivid Red paint, Metallic Paint "Old Gold"
13 Arts Stencils
TCW Stencils
Gold Gel Medium
Apple Turquoise paint
Black Gesso
Black Prima Inker
Floating Medium Plaid

Have a Great Day All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment